Harrodsburg Historical Society Will Hold Holiday Tea Room Nov. 30–Dec. 1
The Harrodsburg Historical Society is holding their 27th annual Holiday Homes Tour on Saturday, Dec. 1, and their annual Holiday Tea Room on Friday, Nov. 30, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 1, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Tea Room will feature soups, sandwiches, desserts and beverages. The 2018 tour will be headquartered in Morgan Row at the Harrodsburg Historical Society located at 220-222 Chiles Street. The homes on this year’s tour are:
- The Mansion Museum at Old Fort Harrod State Park (100 S. College Street)
- Ruby’s Jewel Box (117 E. Poplar Street)
- The Big Spring (E. Factory Street,behind the old Harrodsburg High School)
- Thomas Logan House (1501 Louisville Road)
- Vickie’s Mayo Country Store (2056 Talmage Mayo Road)
- New Providence Church (3301 Louisville Road, Salvisa)
- Warwick—Moses Jones/ Clay Lancaster home (1563 Oregon Road, Salvisa)
For more information, visit harrodsburghistorical.org.
For more, check out this week’s issue of the Harrodsburg Herald.