Look out for bargain hunters as the 400 Mile Yard Sale returns, starting Thursday, June 3, through Sunday, June 6. From Maysville to Hazel, the 400 Mile Yard Sale stretches across the commonwealth along U.S. 68, but sales can be found anywhere.
Here is a list of sales here in Mercer County taken from the yard sale’s website:
- 2072 Lexington Road. Friday and Saturday. 859-325-6980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 268 Catlett Lane, Open Friday and Saturday. Pictures will be on Facebook Marketplace. Email email@example.com.
- 436 Cane Run Street. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 859-325-3860 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1136 Warwick Road. Friday through Sunday. 859-325-3868 or email@example.com.
- 614 Greenbrier Street. Friday and Saturday. 859-613-4307.
- 711 East Lexington Street. Friday and Saturday. 859-613-3505 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Look for the big dinosaur out front.
- Shakertown Baptist Church (2894 Lexington Road). Thursday, Friday and Saturday. 859-265-7373 or email@example.com. Vendor spots still open: $10 a day for 10-foot by 10-foot spot.
- 323 East Lexington. Friday through Sunday. 859- 327-5924.
- 332 East Lexington. Friday and Saturday. 859-325-1936 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 554 East Lexington Street. Open all three days of the sale. 859-247-0274 or email@example.com. White brick house on Lexington Street.
For more information, visit www.400mile.com.